Workers Compensation

A True P.I is fully insured and bonded with over 25 years experience in  investigating workers compensation cases. We know and understand the  difficult task risk  management has in  protecting the “bottom line”, with our   knowledge and  experience we are  confident that once on your vendor list you will  give us 1% and we will earn the other 99%. A True P.I knows there is more to workers comp case than just surveillance, the key is knowledge “we know what we know”, we do an actual investigation of the  subject  because “knowledge is power.” In the current state of the economy fraud becomes a critical problem and must be discovered and stopped in a timely fashion to protect the company’s economic growth.